Monday 6 February 2012

SICKorSHIThorrors "SHIT list" - Blog - Flush the fackin toilet! - SICKorSHIT

I thought I might write a quick post about the SHITTEST FILMS EVER!!

I know I won't be covering all the shit films ever but I will be telling you about all the ones
that I have had the privilege to waste my time watching.

These films are not in order of shitness, the order is just random:

- Cherry Crush - this film is less scary than an episode of Oprah (actually Oprah is pretty
fucking scary)






- The Return - once again, jack shit happens,very boring, ballsack cunt fuck shit enough said













- Outcast - words can't describe the shitness of this film, the CGI monster is fucking
horrendous...






- Black Xmas - very fit cast, gory body biscuit scene (one of my favourites)...but ultimately a
shite film. This is probably the best film out of the shite list.






- Curfew - complete shit, approximately $1.50 was spent on this film...1/10








- The Breed - errrrrrrrrrrmmm...NO








- Boogeyman 2 - bullfuck...i'm scared of the boogeyman now knowing that he can make
such a shit film.





- Stay Alive - I'd rather die








- Boo - pretty shit film, not incredibly bad like the others, but it still goes on the list.








- Hatchet 2 - Pretty shit compared to it's predecessor..bad scenery, props, musical score
and acting...shit






- Final Destination 4 - more comedy than horror...fack off.









- Friday 13th (original) - shite, a classic more like a ballbag.

No comments:

Post a Comment